Building control site inspections
Site inspections can be booked and carried out as long as the following conditions are met:
For all inspections:
- There is no-one with COVID-19 symptoms or self-isolating at the premises at the time of the inspection
- Two metre social distancing should be observed at all times.
For internal inspections:
- All windows are opened to maximise ventilation
- No more than three people to be in a room at any one time - the owner, the contractor and the building control officer. Any others should move to another room
- Should social distancing be difficult, the building control officer may choose to wear a face covering and request that other also do so.
If you would like to book a site inspection, please book online.
If you do not have access to a computer or mobile device, please ring our technical support team on 020 8825 8230.