Roadmap out of lockdown
The roadmap out of lockdown will reach step 2 on Monday, 12 April, with further relaxation of the lockdown rules. Some of the relaxations may mean changes to council services, who will continue to provide essential frontline services and to support our communities. The full roadmap out of lockdown can be read in full on the government's website.
Here is a full list of changes to council services from 12 April:
- Four libraries will reopen (Acton Library, Southall Library, Jubilee Garden, Northolt Leisure Library)
- Leisure centres and gyms can reopen, outdoor gyms will continue to be open
- Community centres and halls will reopen
- Hanwell Zoo will open to the public
- Galleries and museums are closed and can reopen at step 3 (May 17)
- Parks and playgrounds will remain open: outdor gyms, parkour, skate parks, multi-use games areas, basketball courts and tennis courts
- Golf courses are open
- Up to 15 people can attend a marriage or civil partnerships ceremony
- Birth registration appointments will resume from 12 April
- Group citizenship ceremonies resume
- Funerals can be attended by up to 30 people
- The Customer Service Centre in Perceval House will not reopen to customers on Monday, 12 April, as it will continue to operate as a COVID-19 Asymptomatic test centre for the foreseeable future. If you need to access registration sevices, this will continue to be by appointment only. Unfortunately you will not be able to walk in to access services when the service centre is closed. Please use this contact registration services form to submit any queries.