The health trainer programme provides one-to-one support to help you start making healthy lifestyle changes. The programme aims to prevent health problems that may be avoided through a lifestyle change, to improve your wellbeing and to help you live longer.
This is a free service for anyone aged 18 or over, who lives, works or is registered with a GP in Ealing. The programme provides:
- one-to-one support
- help identifying lifestyle changes
- a measure of your body mass index (height, weight and waist circumference)
- support to develop a personal health plan, setting realistic and achievable goals
- up to six follow up appointments to monitor your progress
- information on other local services where needed
- group talks in the community on key health topics.
Self-referrals are welcome.
To arrange an appointment with a health trainer and/ or for more information please call 0300 456 0556 or email email@example.com