Apply, renew or change a vehicle on an industrial parking permit
Businesses and their staff can get an industrial parking permit if the business is based in a controlled parking zone (CPZ) industrial area.
Before you start
You will be taken to our online parking system, where you will need to register or log in to your parking account.
You must be able to prove that your business address qualifies for an industrial permit.
Do not complete this form if:
- Your business address is not within an CPZ industrial zone
- You are a blue badge holder - you need to apply or renew by post.
You must renew your permit before it runs out. If it has expired, you will need to apply for a new one.
The price of your industrial permit will depend on the carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions and fuel type of your vehicle.
Changing your vehicle costs £10.
You will be asked to agree to our terms and conditions.
You will need
- Registration number, colour, make and model of vehicle
- Vehicle registration document (V5C), sometimes called a log book, or hire or lease agreement
- Company headed letter, pay slip or business rates bill
- Credit or debit card.
What happens next
We will send you an email once you have applied, renewed or changed vehicle on your permit.
You will be able to manage and check the status of your permit in your parking account.
Permits are virtual (paperless), so you do not need to display anything in your vehicle.
This form should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.