Try before you bike
Thinking of cycling?
Simple and affordable, the Try Before You Bike scheme allows you to trial a bike before buying it. Just choose your new bike and accessories using the helpful online tools and the bike will be delivered to you. You will also receive a free cycle skills session to boost your confidence.
- Trial a bike or newly new bike for a monthly fee from £10 for children, £20 for adults, £20 for folding bikes, £50 for an electric bike and £100 for e-cargo and adapted bikes.
- There's a range of bikes to try with a helpful guide to selecting the right one for you.
- The bike is delivered directly to your door with a free cycle skills session to increase your confidence.
- If you like the bike, buy it at a discounted price or pay monthly until you own it.
- All bikes come with lights, lock and helmet and you add any other accessories you might need.
- Maintenance and theft cover available for peace of mind.
- Free delivery and collection. No deposit, interest or cancellation fees.
Sign up with Peddle My Wheels who run the programme on behalf of Ealing Council.
Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, free cycle skills training is not currently available.