Cycle training and Dr Bike cycle maintenance
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
All boroughs in London have been directed by TfL to stop all Bikeability and Cycle Skills sessions until further notice. If you have any questions about a booking you have made please email us.
Can I still cycle?
Although people are now being told to stay at home during the pandemic, one form of exercise is allowed a day.This means it remains advisable for people to cycle for their health, fitness and well-being, but in line with current government guidance you should only do this alone or with members of your household (unless any of them have reason to self-isolate). Under no circumstance should you cycle or take part in any cycling activity in groups.
I'm a key worker and I want to cycle to work - how do I get there?
Visit TfL's route planner and click the cycling tab which help plot your route.
Are bike shops still open?
Yes. The Government has allowed bicycle shops to remain open.
Ealing's bicycle shops are as listed:
- Bicycle Repair Station, 2a Goldsmith Road, Acton, W3 6PX
- Bicycle Repair Shop, 17 The Vale, Uxbridge Road, W3 7SH
- Decathlon, Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre, W5 5JY
- Halfords, 68-69 The Mall, W5 5LS
- Halfords, Quill Street, Hanger Lane, W5 1DP
- London Bike Hub, Greenford Park Residents Association Hall, Queens Avenue, Greenford, UB6 9BX
- The Bike Shop, 67 The Broadway, Greenford, UB6 9PN
- Woolsey of Acton, 281 Acton Lane, W4 5DH
Ealing also runs the scheme Try Before You Bike that allows you to purchase a bike repaying this in monthly installments, with the bicycle delivered to your door.
Can I hire a bike in Ealing?
Ealing has two dockless bike operators; Lime and Mobike. To find out more information visit dockless bike hire.