Electrical and electronic recycling
Small electrical and electronic items contain precious metals and resources which can be recycled or reused to make new products. You can recycle them at 10 of our neighbourhood recycling sites.
Small electrical items include clocks, small DIY tools, hairdryers, kettles, phones, radios, electronic toys and small kitchen appliances.
The electrical recycling banks are located at the following sites:
- Morrisons, Acton, W3 9LA
- Bollo Bridge Road, Junction with Strafford Road, Acton W3 8DD
- South Ealing Road, opposite South Ealing Station W5 4QT
- Camborne Avenue, Junction with /Northfield Ave, W13 9QY
- Fleming Road, Golflinks Estate, Southall
- Bordars Road, Junction with Greenford Avenue W7
- Gurnell Leisure Centre, Ruislip Road East W13 0AL
- Lady Margaret Road, opposite Neal Avenue, Southall UB1 2NP
- Bromyard Avenue, Acton, W3 7JY
- Greenford Car Park, behind Tesco Superstore Greenford Road, Greenford UB6 8QY
We have also partnered with West London Waste Authority and TRAID to provide free home collections of unwanted small electrical waste items as long as you have at least one bag of unwanted clothes, shoes and textiles for collection. Find out more and book a collection time slot