Planning application checklists

Planning application forms

To apply for planning permission for any development please submit your planning application to us electronically through the Planning Portal. Paper forms are also available from the Planning Portal.

Please note: Publication of applications on planning authority websites
The council is under a statutory obligation to publish on its website a list of planning applications. This includes the name and address of the applicant and, where an agent is acting for the applicant, the name and address of that agent.

The council will publish a copy of your completed application form and relevant supporting documents and drawings. The form published will not contain applicants personal data such as telephone number, mobile number, email address and signature.

The information provided in the register does not constitute in any way a formal notification of a planning decision, and as such any actions taken as a result of information displayed are undertaken entirely at the viewer's own risk. 

Please note, from Friday 1 March 2019, Ealing Council will publish, without redaction, all viability statements and information submitted as part of a planning application. It is expected that planning agents will submit information in a format suitable for immediate publication, as part of the initial validation process.

For further information please read the publishing viability information statement