Domestic abuse help
If you or anyone you know, whether male, female or a child is experiencing domestic abuse, you can find advice and help on council’s webpages.
You can contact National Domestic Violence helpline Refuge for women and children on 0808 2000 247. If you think someone might be in danger, call the police immediately on 999.
The following local organisations in Ealing can also help:
- Advance Domestic Violence Service - for both male and female victims - 07984 110 750 or EalingReferrals@advancecharity.org.uk
- Women’s Aid - online chat facility
- Karma Nirvana - support for honour-based abuse and forced marriage - 0800 5999 247
- Women’s Wellness Zone – confidential support for women for a wide range of issues - 0208 571 4954 or 07392 317 250 or email email@example.com
- Eastern European Service - support to female domestic violence victims from the Eastern European community - 0772 524 5777 or email EasternEuropeanIDVA@refuge.org.uk
- Southall Black Sisters - for Black (Asian and African-Caribbean) women. They also provide services in several languages, including South Asian - 0208 571 9595 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men’s Advice Line - for men at risk of domestic abuse - 0808 801 0327
- Galop - helpline for LGBT people - 0800 999 5428
- Childline - for children and young people and adults concerned about a child - 0808 800 5000
- Bright Sky - free app in English, Urdu, Punjabi and Polish for anyone who may be in an abusive relationship or those concerned about someone they know
- Hourglass - action on elder abuse - 0808 808 8141.