Access to interpreting services
You can see our coronavirus advice and guidance in several other languages and translation of NHS advice in many more languages.
The following local organisations can also help:
- Nafsiyat Intercultural Therapy Centre - intercultural therapy in over 20 languages for people from diverse cultural communities – contact them on 020 7263 6947 or email@example.com
- Poles in Need - information and services in Polish – contact them on 07809904386 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends, Families and Travellers - a national charity working on behalf of all Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities regardless of ethnicity, culture or background.
Free English courses
Ealing adult learning, part of Ealing Council, is offering free English courses to anyone who want to improve their English. You must be:
- Currently living in London and have been living in the UK/EEA for the past three years
- Having a UK/EEA passport (or your spouse), biometric residency permit or settlement in the UK.
For more information on our English or other courses, please email us on email@example.com or call 0208 825 5577.