Here you can find some useful information about housing and how to get housing advice for:
- Private tenants, leaseholders and homeowners – including tenancy rights, harassment and illegal eviction and what to do if you cannot afford to pay your rent or mortgage
- Information about council housing – how to apply for council housing and information for those who are already council tenants and leaseholders.
- Care leavers
- Older people or those looking for sheltered housing – council’s accommodation for older people looking to move in with neighbours of the same age.
- People leaving prison
- People living with a mental health illness or impairment
- Someone who is rough sleeping.