Working for Ealing schools
Teaching and support staff opportunities
Are you interested in temporary work within a school environment? Ealing schools supply staff supports both schools and supply staff across the borough to find the right fit.
What roles do we offer?
We can support all roles within a school. This includes:
- Qualified teachers
- Senior leadership
- Cover supervisors
- SEND teaching assistants
- Facilities staff e.g. Caretakers, site assistants, porters, cleaners etc
- Administration staff e.g. receptionists, office managers etc
- HR staff
- Midday meal supervisors and catering staff
The benefits of being supported by us include:
- Access to a vast number of local opportunities across the London Borough of Ealing
- Opportunities for some roles to lead a permanent contract, as early as your second term
- Flexibility for those seeking ad-hoc or part-time roles
- Entrance to higher-than-market average supply rates
- Guaranteed to be paid to scale after a teacher's qualifying period
What do we need?
Some roles will need professional qualifications, such as for teaching. For others, we just ask you have experience supporting children or young people and are dedicated and passionate about their learning and growth.
If you are interested in learning more about Ealing schools supply staff or want to view our current school vacancies, please register your interest to speak to one of the team today.