The adult learning service works closely with community, voluntary and training organisations and the borough's schools in order to provide the best possible learning opportunities for its residents.
Individuals and organisations can apply for adult learning course funding in term two of the academic year (April).
Funding can be applied for in four main areas.
Family learning – developing parental confidence through:
- Family English, maths and language courses which demonstrate how their children are taught key curricula at school and how they can extend this at home.
- Wider family learning - courses which provide parents and children with the opportunity to have an engaging and fun learning experience.
- Qualification courses – offering adults the opportunity to gain skills, employment and access further education.
- Community learning – including courses to engaged hard to reach residents which develop skills, confidence and well-being.
How to apply
- Read through the guidance notes
- Select which course(s) you wish to apply for
- Complete application form
- Thoroughly check your application form as errors could make it invalid
- Return your application by post or email:
Adult Learning - Allocations, Ealing Council, Perceval House, Uxbridge Road, Ealing, W5 2HL
Deadline for submission of completed family learning funding bids applications is 28 March 2017 at 5pm.
Notification of outcomes to providers on 30 April 2017.
Further information and resources for applicants
- Community Learning Development Group (CLDG) - Contact Una Crotty-Joyce on (020) 8825 6609 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.