Homelessness Strategy 2014-2019

This strategy sets out Ealing Council's approach to homelessness for 2009-2014. It is a framework for housing services stressing the importance of proactive actions and partnership working. It explores the priorities that the council has developed through consultation and engagement with stakeholders. It sets out the borough's key themes and the strategic objectives for establishing a clear action plan that is Ealing's roadmap to excellent services.

This strategy sets out our commitment to tackling homelessness, its causes and its effects by focussing on partnership working and early intervention to improve the range of housing options offered.

Homelessness strategy 2014-2019