Guides and policies
- The PAN London safeguarding adults policy and procedures is the overarching safeguarding adults policy in the borough of Ealing.
- Help to stop abuse guide.
- Say no to abuse
- Care Act
- Pan London Procedures
- MCA Code of Practice
- Asylum seeker and refugee health
- Extremist ideologies: incels
- West London NHS Trust Peri-natal mental health
Norfolk Safeguarding Adults Board launched ‘Tricky Friends’ – three minute animation developed to help people to understand what good friendships are, when they might be harmful, and what they can do
Understanding the barriers to building trust and compassion within mental health services - a series of short videos developed in collaboration with those who have accessed services.
During Race Equality week, the key theme arising from our safe space explorations was trust. In order to better understand the barriers to building trust and compassion within mental health services we have developed in partnership with people who have accessed services five short videos covering:
- Personal responsibility.