Current licensing applications

Premises wanting to serve alcohol, hot food late at night or provide various entertainments need to get a licence from the council.

View the list of current applications for the grant of a premises licence or club premises certificate or the variation of an existing licence.

Applications are also advertised in the local press and a poster is displayed on the premises for a 28-day period.

The Police, local residents and others can raise their concerns by writing to us within a 28-day consultation period. Details of how to do this are shown on the current applications list. Objections are shown to the applicant who may then amend their request or the council may impose certain conditions.

To view any application in more detail please contact the licensing team to make an appointment.