Who can apply for an apprenticeship?
To be eligible for the Ealing Apprenticeship Programme, you must:
- be aged over 16 years of age
- hold a British or European passport or have indefinite leave to remain in the UK
- Applicants must fulfil one of the
a). You are resident of the London Borough of Ealing (proof of residency will be checked).
b). You currently attend a school in the London Borough of Ealing, or have valid GCSEs obtained at an Ealing school (certificates are valid for three years and will be checked).
c). You currently attend a college in the London Borough of Ealing (college registration will be checked)
- Applicants will not have already undertaken an apprenticeship as part of the Ealing council apprenticeship scheme
- Under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 you must disclose any spent or unspent cautions or convictions. There are some service areas that will not be able to consider applications where there are spent or unspent cautions or convictions, however, many of these apprenticeship placements can be considered, only if these are declared as part of your application
- You may apply with any level of qualifications including A levels and up to Level 4 equivalent but you CANNOT apply if you hold a Level 5 or a degree. You cannot undertake an apprenticeship in the same skills area if you already have the equivalent level of qualification; it must be at a level higher than already attained. However, you can apply to undertake an apprenticeship in a new skills area.
If you have any questions you can contact the apprenticeship team on email@example.com