Is it time for you to try something new and earn while you learn? Consider an apprenticeship with Ealing Council and start the path to a new career.
Our dedicated apprenticeship team fully supports every apprentice. And we have had many of them working here, since the scheme started 13 years ago more than 250 people have been recruited as apprentices at the council.
We have a 93% progression success rate, which is well above national average. With many apprentices going on to full-time roles including management positions within the council and employers elsewhere in both the private and public sectors.
There are other great reasons to apply and become an apprentice here at Ealing Council:
- High quality training including continuous personal development courses
- Opportunities to get involved in events such as the National Apprenticeship Week
- Networking and apprenticeship group meetings
- Confidential one-on-one support
- Recognition of achievement through the annual apprentice graduation ceremony
- Taking part in social action projects in the borough
The scheme has updated its entry requirements so candidates who hold a level 4 qualification can now apply. Applicants who hold a qualification at Level 5 or above are not eligible for the Ealing council apprenticeship scheme.
When answering the online screening question there is an error on question two which asks if you possess a Level 4 or degree.If you do possess a Level 4 you should answer NO to continue with the application.
You will need to apply by 2 June 2019 and we aim to have successful applicants begin their apprenticeships in September 2019.
Please make sure you read our eligibility criteria and the role profiles before applying.
- Apprenticeship team support
- Family Information Service
- ICT business support
- My Housing Hub (Acton)
- SAFE parenting
- Town Planning
- Voids team
- Licensing team
- Corporate Hub
Alternatively you can request a Word application form by emailing email@example.com.
Join our mailing list to receive emails about the latest apprenticeship opportunities and get the latest vacancies.