Is it time for you to try something new and earn while you learn? Consider an apprenticeship with Ealing Council and start the path to a new career.
Our dedicated apprenticeship team fully supports every apprentice. And we have had many of them working here, since the scheme started 12 years ago more than 250 people have been recruited as apprentices at the council.
We have a 93% progression success rate, which is well above national average. With many apprentices going on to full-time roles including management positions within the council and employers elsewhere in both the private and public sectors.
There are other great reasons to apply and become an apprentice here at Ealing Council:
- High quality training including continuous personal development courses
- Opportunities to get involved in events such as the National Apprenticeship Week
- Networking and apprenticeship group meetings
- Confidential one-on-one support
- Recognition of achievement through the annual apprentice graduation ceremony
- Taking part in social action projects in the borough
You will need to apply by 20 January 2019 and we aim to have successful applicants begin their apprenticeships in April 2019.
Please make sure you read our eligibility criteria and the role profiles before applying.
- Community management
- Economic regeneration
- Elections service
- Fostering and adoption
- ICT business support (three vacancies)
- Leaders office
- Performance data
- Repairs and adaptations
Alternatively you can pick up a paper application form from the Ealing Council Customer Service Centre or request a Word form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our mailing list to receive emails about the latest apprenticeship opportunities and keep track of the vacancies as more are added to the list.