Free recruitment support
Managed by Ealing council, the Ealing Apprenticeship Network works in partnership with training providers and skills and employment organisations to provide a free service to businesses to help set up apprenticeship opportunities. More than 150 businesses have benefited from the EAN and over 650 apprenticeship vacancies have been created.
Ealing Apprenticeship Network can offer support and advice on:
- The apprenticeship recruitment process
- How apprenticeships can work within your organisation
- National apprenticeship levy
- Your role and responsibilities when recruiting and supporting apprentices
- Selecting an appropriate training provider to deliver apprenticeship training, and support with creating apprentice role profiles and advertising vacancies
Sign up today and we will contact you to help you with the next steps.