Civil partnership ceremonies
Same sex couples wishing to form a civil partnership are able to do so in partnership signings or partnership signings and ceremonies, which can be conducted at Pitzhanger Manor-House.
Pitzhanger Manor-House is a Grade I listed building set in the beautiful surroundings of Walpole Park in Ealing, West London.
The ceremony will allow you to declare your commitment to one another before your family and friends. You will be able to personalise your ceremony by choosing music, readings and promises and sign the official register before two witnesses and the superintendent registrar.
You will need to make an appointment for giving notice of your intention to register a civil partnership, by phoning the registrar on (020) 8825 7272.
Your guests will enter the Georgian Eating Room under a barrel-vaulted ceiling decorated with closely studded plaster rosettes. The Eating Room itself has an elaborate plasterwork ceiling decorated with classical and floral motifs and painted in shades of blue, green and white. Your partnership ceremony will be conducted in front of the original marble fireplace.
Parties can opt for a champagne reception in the adjacent room, or even organise a piano recital to finish the service. Guests can then step outside through French doors for photos in the beautiful gardens of Walpole Park.
- Available all-year-round. Ceremonies are held on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Photographs can be taken in the grounds
- Variety of set-ups to accommodate 72 to 100 for your ceremony (restricted view for large numbers).
- The extension to The Eating Room is available to hire for a champagne reception after the civil partnership ceremony.
- A grand piano is available for hire during the ceremony or for the champagne reception.
- We charge on an hourly rate with a minimum hire charge applicable.
- Pitzhanger Manor-House will provide and set out the chairs, square tables and a lectern for readings.
- You can arrange your own caterer and bring your own alcohol - we do not charge corkage.
- download our wedding and special events information
- Tel: (020) 8567 1227
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org