Pay for parking by phone
Motorists in Ealing can pay for parking using their mobile phones.
PayByPhone is operating the service for the council. The service is available for use an alternative to paying for cash in all car parks and pay and display bays in Ealing.
PayByPhone is a quick and secure way to pay for parking. Instead of having to find the right change to pay for a Pay and Display machine, you can simply use your mobile phone to pay and the parking fee is charged to your credit or debit card.
- Register once and you can use the service to pay for future parking sessions
- There is no need to find change for pay and display machines
- It's quick and easy to use
- Simple and secure payment from the comfort and safety of your vehicle
- You can choose to receive reminder text messages when your parking is about to expire, thereby lowering the chance of your receiving a Penalty Charge Notice for staying longer than you paid for
- You can extend your parking without returning to your vehicle
- Smart phone users can use an app or the mobile web.