The adult learning service works closely with community, voluntary and training organisations and the borough's schools in order to provide the best possible learning opportunities for its residents.
Individuals and organisations can apply for adult learning course funding in term 2 of the academic year (April).
Funding can be applied for in four main areas:
- Family learning - Develop parental confidence through the provision of courses which demonstrate what and how their children are taught and how they can extend this in the home
- Wider family learning - providing parents and children with the opportunity to have an engaging and fun learning experience
- First steps - offering adults the opportunity to develop their work skills and
- Personal and community development learning (PCDL) - Commercially run courses that may not fit into the above categories
How to apply
- Read through the guidance notes
- Select which course/courses you wish to apply for
- Complete application form
- Thoroughly check your application form as errors could make it invalid
- Return your application by post or email:
Adult Learning - Allocations, Ealing Council, Perceval House, Uxbridge Road, Ealing, W5 2HL
- Deadline for submission of completed family learning funding bids applications is the end of April
- Deadline for submission of completed first steps funding bids applications is the end of April
- Collation and initial scoring of completed applications: May
- Allocation - panel selection meetings: June
- Notification of outcomes to providers: End of June
Further information and resources for applicants
- Family Learning Development Group (FLDG) - Contact Una Crotty-Joyce on (020) 8825 6609 or at email@example.com for more details.