- Buy tickets for the comedy and summer screening events now.
- Enrol now for one of our summer courses, see our interactive guide for more information.
- Pay and manage your council tax bill online
- You can apply for the garden waste collection service online
- The government is reducing the amount of benefits some people can claim. Find out how this may affect you
Changes to refuse and recycling collections over Spring bank holiday
Refuse and recycling collections, including garden waste will take place one day later than usual because of the late May bank holiday on Monday, 27 May 2013.
Setting up stall costs illegal trader a packet
An illegal street trader who repeatedly set up stall on a Southall pavement has been ordered to pay £290 by Ealing Magistrates Court.
Young people urged to vote for next youth mayor
Ealing youngsters are being urged to make their voices heard and take part in the fifth youth mayor elections at Ealing Town Hall at 6pm on Monday 20 May.
Town Hall's restoration given royal dedication
A paving stone dedicating the restoration of Ealing Town Hall to HM Queen Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee was unveiled by the Lord-Lieutenant of Greater London, Sir David Brewer, on Monday 13 May.
View the latest edition online now.
Save our hospitals
Sign the petition to help fight hospital cuts and A&E closures.
Welcome to Ealing
Your guide to living in Ealing.
The council's four-year Corporate Plan clearly sets out our priorities.
Find contact details for all 69 councillors.
Spring has sprung! How do you plan to make the most of the better weather?
Use our parks and green spaces 63%
Walk to school 3%
Cycle more often 19%
Use the borough's leisure facilities 7%
Visit a market 5%