Published on 29 April 2013
Ealing Council’s cabinet has agreed to investigate upgrading the borough’s streetlights to more energy-efficient LED bulbs. If the switch goes ahead, it could achieve energy savings of up to 50%.
Published on 18 April 2013
A skip company has been fined £1,000 for illegally placing a huge skip on a busy Acton road.
Published on 25 February 2013
Ealing Council’s cabinet have agreed to allocate £1million for the regeneration of nine more local shopping parades in Ealing. They also approved the next phase of Ealing Town Centre improvements.
Published on 22 January 2013
Teams are continuing to grit the main roads, secondary routes and busy pavements.
Published on 31 October 2012
Ealing Council is inviting residents to give their views on plans to make Horn Lane and adjoining roads in Acton less congested and safer.
Published on 8 December 2011
Ealing Council is to invest £70,000 to introduce lighting in three key crime hotspots across the borough.
Categories in Roads, highways and pavements
- Disabled people - parking bays (do not use)
- Street parking - permits (do not use)
- Car parks - council (do not use)
- Road safety - dangerous road junctions
- Roads - maintenance - structural surveys
- Roads - obstructions
- Street furniture - provision and maintenance
- Roads - gritting
- Roads - snow clearance
- Street lighting
- Roads - closures and diversions
- Community safety - lane gating
- Licence - skip operator
- Transport - stations, stops and shelters
- Licence - street trading
- Street trading - illegal
- Road safety
- Roads - maintenance