Published on 13 February 2014
An import company which allowed cheaper quality rice to be passed off as the more expensive Basmati variety was hit with a penalty of more than £11,000 at Ealing Magistrates Court.
Published on 12 June 2013
A cockroach-infested Indian takeaway in South Ealing has been ordered to pay £5,322.17 for breaching hygiene regulations.
Categories in Environmental health
- Licence - massage and special treatments
- Trading standards - advice to business (do not use)
- Trading standards - product safety
- Trading standards - retail
- Food safety - regulations (do not use)
- Health and safety - fireworks advice
- Flytipping (do not use)
- Consumer advice
- Fair trading
- Food safety - inspections
- Food hygiene and safety