Published on 26 November 2014
A Greenford catering company that gave 93 wedding guests food poisoning in September last year was ordered to pay a £20,111.44 penalty by Ealing Magistrates Court on 25 November.
Published on 10 September 2014
A café where an assistant allegedly crushed a live cockroach on the counter in front of a horrified customer has been banned from serving food by Ealing Council until it cleans up its act.
Published on 9 June 2014
Two operators of the Red Sea restaurant at The Green in Southall were this week slapped with suspended prison sentences for running the business in a manner described as ‘utterly unsafe’.
Published on 22 April 2014
A Southall food wholesaler which illegally repackaged and labelled milk powder has been hit with a penalty of more than £15,000 following an investigation by Ealing Council’s food safety team.
Published on 13 February 2014
An import company which allowed cheaper quality rice to be passed off as the more expensive Basmati variety was hit with a penalty of more than £11,000 at Ealing Magistrates Court.
Published on 12 June 2013
A cockroach-infested Indian takeaway in South Ealing has been ordered to pay £5,322.17 for breaching hygiene regulations.
Categories in Environmental health
- Licence - massage and special treatments
- Trading standards - advice to business (do not use)
- Trading standards - product safety
- Trading standards - retail
- Food safety - regulations (do not use)
- Health and safety - fireworks advice
- Flytipping (do not use)
- Food hygiene and safety (do not use)
- Consumer advice
- Fair trading
- Food labelling and composition (do not use)
- Food safety - inspections
- Food safety - illness and contamination
- Food hygiene and safety