Pitzhanger Manor-House is a Grade I listed building set in the beautiful surroundings of Walpole Park in Ealing, West London.
The Manor-House, a restored country villa was once owned and designed by the renowned architect and surveyor, John Soane (1753-1837). He rebuilt the Manor-House in early 1800, incorporating his highly individual ideas in design and decoration.
Today, the Manor-House is able to offer a splendid setting for your ceremony and reception.
You will need to make an appointment for giving notice of your intention to register a marriage, by phoning the registrar on (020) 8825 7272.
Your guests will enter the Georgian Eating Room under a barrel-vaulted ceiling decorated with closely studded plaster rosettes. The Eating Room itself has an elaborate plasterwork ceiling decorated with classical and floral motifs and painted in shades of blue, green and white. Your wedding ceremony will be conducted in front of the original marble fireplace.Parties can opt for a champagne reception in the adjacent room, or even organise a piano recital to accompany the service. Guests can then step outside through French doors for photos in the beautiful gardens of Walpole Park.
- Available all-year-round. Ceremonies are held on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Photographs can be taken in the grounds.
- Variety of set-ups that can accommodate 72 to 100 for your ceremony (restricted viewing for large numbers).
- The extension to The Eating Room is available to hire for a champagne reception after the wedding ceremony.
- A grand piano is available for hire during the ceremony or for the champagne reception.
- We charge on an hourly rate with a minimum hire charge applicable.
- Pitzhanger Manor-House will provide and set out the chairs, square tables and a lectern for readings.
- You can arrange your own caterer and bring your own alcohol - we do not charge corkage.
Pitzhanger Manor-House can now provide a beautiful setting for wedding receptions for up to 80-90 people for seated dinner and 120 for stand-up reception.
For more details:
- download our wedding and special events information
- tel: (020) 8567 1227
- email: email@example.com