Brentside High School
Brentside High School, Greenford Avenue, Hanwell, London, W7 1JJ
Opening hours: Term time weekdays from 6.30pm, weekends from 9am, school holidays from 9am.
Managed by: Kajima Community
Suitable for weddings, parties and other occasions where larger spaces are needed:
Capacity: Up to 400 people sit down
Dimensions: hall sizes from 90m2 to 300m2
- on site catering with full menus, or just the use of the kitchens
- car parking
- extra rooms available
- lighting sound and PA system
- temporary staging for hire
- large projector
Rates: Price on application – discounts for borough of Ealing residents
- A large indoor sports hall accommodating four badminton courts, basketball, netball, five-a-side football, cricket nets and volley ball.
- A floodlit full sized all weather pitch marked out for eleven a side football and hockey. Split into three five a side courts.
- Three floodlit tennis courts with netball and basketball markings.
Indoor sports hall from £40 per hour
All weather pitch from £40 per hour (one third)
Specialist classrooms including business studies, language, media, food technology.
Rates: Classrooms available for hire from £12 per hour
Arts and drama
- Large performance space with temporary staging, sound and lighting system. Capacity: 300 people.
- Two drama studios:
- the largest studio is 181 square meters
- semi-sprung vinyl floor
- nine meter mirror along one wall with a curtain to cover depending on requirements
- in-built sound system
- five lighting bars installed allowing for flexible lighting arrangements
- a complete perimeter curtain track allowing for a 'black box' space
- Specialist art, pottery, textiles and design technology classrooms.
- Music classrooms and practice rooms with pianos and keyboards available.
Rates: From £15 per hour