A building surveyor is available Monday to Friday by appointment at our one-stop shop to advise on technical matters. Please contact us on 020 8825 8230 to arrange an appointment. If you need to see a particular surveyor, you are advised to contact them on their direct line.
There is a range of building work affected by building regulations:
- the erection or extension of a building
- the provision of a controlled service or fitting eg sanitary
- pipework, drainage, heat producing appliances or electrical installations
- the material alteration of a building, or a controlled service or fitting
- work required to be undertaken as a result of a material change of use
- the insertion of insulation material into the cavity wall of a building
- work involving the underpinning of a building
- replacement windows/glazed doors
These information sheets (pdf) give guidance on construction for owners, builders and specifics within the borough.
Building control trading accounts
Building control's trading accounts figures from 2009-2012.
Pages in Further information
- You are here: Further information
- Useful links