The council offers one to one cycle training for everyone over the age of six who lives, works or studies in Ealing for just £5.
Whether you want to get back into cycling after a long break, have never been on a bike before or would simply like to fine tune your skills - for only £5 you can get up to four hours training with a fully qualified instructor.
Cycle training details
- Free for those on concessions
- Private tuition for young people, adults and families
- Female or male instructors
- Bikes can be provided for complete beginners
- Training at a convenient location in Ealing