What is an abandoned vehicle?
How to identify an abandoned vehicle.
An abandoned vehicle:
- can be a discarded car, van, lorry, motorbike, caravan, trailer or boat
- will be located on a public land (eg public highways, streets, common land)
- may be in poor condition or vandalised
- may be causing an obstruction or have been in the same location for a period of time
Pages in Abandoned vehicles
- You are here: What is an abandoned vehicle?
- Reporting an abandoned vehicle
- Request the removal of your vehicle
- Request the removal of an abandoned vehicle on private property
- Stopping the removal of a vehicle
- Untaxed vehicles