Stopping the removal of a vehicle
If your vehicle has been issued with a removal notice you will need to present proof of ownership, vehicle registration document and proof of identity to the council offices within 24 hours of claiming the vehicle.
If this is not provided within the specified time the vehicle will be removed.
Pages in Abandoned vehicles
- What is an abandoned vehicle?
- Reporting an abandoned vehicle
- Request the removal of your vehicle
- Request the removal of an abandoned vehicle on private property
- You are here: Stopping the removal of a vehicle
- Untaxed vehicles