Request the removal of your vehicle
The council has a free scheme for vehicle owners in the borough who decide they no longer want their vehicle.If you are an Ealing resident and the registered owner of the vehicle, you can choose to 'surrender' the vehicle to the council and have the vehicle removed free of charge. This includes vehicles that are parked on the resident's private property. The vehicle must be accessible from the highway and in the London Borough of Ealing. To surrender a vehicle to the council:
- all related documents should be in order (eg Statutory Off-Road Notification (SORN) declaration or tax disc)
- relevant registration documents eg log book should be sent to Ealing Customer services, Perceval House, 14-16 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, W5 2HL.
Contact the DVLA for more information on these documents. The owner is also responsible for any previous unpaid road tax or misdemeanours.
To surrender your vehicle complete the online form
Pages in Abandoned vehicles
- What is an abandoned vehicle?
- Reporting an abandoned vehicle
- You are here: Request the removal of your vehicle
- Request the removal of an abandoned vehicle on private property
- Stopping the removal of a vehicle
- Untaxed vehicles