Reporting an abandoned vehicle
If a vehicle has been abandoned on public land report it online.
You will need to provide the following information:
- vehicle registration number
- exact location of vehicle
- make, model and colour of vehicle
- general condition of vehicle
- length of time it has been at the location
Ealing Council's policy is to remove all abandoned and/or untaxed vehicles from the public highway within three working days.
Pages in Abandoned vehicles
- What is an abandoned vehicle?
- You are here: Reporting an abandoned vehicle
- Request the removal of your vehicle
- Request the removal of an abandoned vehicle on private property
- Stopping the removal of a vehicle
- Untaxed vehicles