- What will happen if I don't send in an application for work which needs your approval?
- Do I need to let you know if I want to build a detached shed or garage?
- When can my builder start work?
- Do I need to let you know if I want to build a conservatory or porch?
- Do I need to inform you if I am changing my windows ?
- Do I need permission to convert my garage into a habitable room?
- Can you help me in a disagreement about the boundary of my home?
- Can I draw my own plans?
- Can you come to my house and discuss building plans before I send in an application?
- Can I look at plans which you might have to my house?
- Do you deal with maintenance and repair to council houses?
- Can you help make sure my neighbours do not leave a mess or create a noise or nuisance while they are carrying out building work?
- What is the difference between planning and building control services?
- Can you recommend a builder, architect, building surveyor or structural engineer?
- My gas boiler has to be replaced. Do I need to notify the council?
- Do I need to let you know if I have my roof re-tiled?
- How big can I have my extension?
- Which type of application should I use?
- How do I complain if I am not happy with your service?
- What charges must I pay if I need to send in a building regulation application?
- Who do I report a dangerous building to?
- Do I need to let you know if I want to take down a chimney breast or remove a wall (eg to make a through lounge)?
- How near to the boundary can I build my extension?